Terms and Conditions
The Boat O’Craigo (ABN: 57106219792) NAME (“we”, “us”, “our” or “Boat O’Craigo (ABN: 57106219792)) reserve the right to change these terms and conditions at anytime without notice.
- Our online store operates under Boat O’Craigo ABN: 57106219792
- Victoria Liquor License: 32809777
- Victoria Liquor Control Reform Act 1998: It is an offence to supply alcohol to a person under the age of 18 years (Penalty exceeds $17,000) and for a person under the age of 18 years to purchase or receive liquor (Penalty exceeds $700).
- All orders including those taken over the phone will be accepted at Boat O’Craigo at sole discretion.
- You will receive a Customer Order number specific to your purchase, signifying Boat O’Craigo acceptance of the order.
- Vintages and prices can be subject to change at short notice, but any change will be clearly communicated prior to order processing. Bottle shots used to advertise products may show different vintages to those that are currently available. If you’re unsure about a product, please email us prior to purchasing.
Price and Payment
- All orders are priced in Australian Dollars and include GST.
- All prices quoted on the website exclude postage and handling costs. You will be charged extra for postage and handling. You will be notified of these extra costs at the time you place your order.
- Prices quoted on the website are subject to change at our sole discretion without notice.
- When you place an order on the website, you authorise Boat O’Craigo to deduct payments from the credit card you provide.
- You must be the authorised credit card holder or be authorised by the credit card holder in order to have payment details processed.
- Boat O’Craigo can refuse to authorise and process an order with absolute discretion when deemed necessary. Boat O’Craigo may request credit, anti-fraud and identity checks if deemed necessary.
- Boat O’Craigo uses a PCI compliant payment provider to offer secure payment to protect you in accordance with industry practice.
Discount and Promotions
- Free Shipping is applied for 12 bottle purchases to metro Melbourne, Sydney, Brisbane and Adelaide.
- All promotions are automatically applied at cart.
Cancellation of Orders
- All orders are subject to stock availability. We will promptly refund the full purchase price of an order to you should the requested merchandise become unavailable.
Boat O’Craigo reserves the right to cancel any order, at which time we will immediately notify the customer of this action by email or phone using the details provided. We will provide a refund using the original payment method.
- Our Returns Policy is in accordance with Australia Consumer Law and provides you with additional benefits in addition to those rights, because your satisfaction is important to us.
- Your rights under the Australian Consumer Law:
- ‘Our goods come with guarantees that cannot be excluded under the Australian Consumer Law. You are entitled to a replacement or refund for a major failure and for compensation for any other reasonably foreseeable loss or damage. You are also entitled to have the goods repaired or replaced if the goods fail to be of acceptable quality and the failure does not amount to a major failure.’
- Please note that once your order has been accepted & dispatched by Boat O’Craigo , we will not accept change of mind returns or exchanges on merchandise.
- In the event that your purchase is faulty, damaged, wrongly described or breaches a consumer guarantee we will cheerfully refund your money or exchange the product upon presentation of your proof of purchase and at least ¾ remaining of the original faulty bottle. Please contact Boat O’Craigo firstname.lastname@example.org for arrangements to be made.
- Delivery charges will be reimbursed to you if Boat O’Craigo ) are at fault i.e. faulty product, incorrect product delivered, or products damaged in transit. In all other instances including change of mind the delivery charge will not be reimbursed.
Dispatch & Delivery of Orders
- Boat O’Craigo aims to dispatch all orders received within 24 hours. Orders received on weekends & public holidays will be dispatched the next business day.
- During promotional periods there may be a delay in dispatching your order, however, Boat O’Craigo will take every measure to ensure the prompt dispatch and delivery of your order.
- Boat O’Craigo uses reputable postage services (in most cases Australia Post) to transport your order to the delivery address selected by you.
- Boat O’Craigo requires all parcels to be signed for on delivery; the supply of liquor may only be accepted and signed for by persons 18 years and older.
- Boat O’Craigo makes every effort to pack all parcels securely, however, due to the fragile nature of the merchandise if you do receive a damaged parcel please notify Boat O’Craigo via email: email@example.com immediately so that arrangements can be made.
- Given the nature of Boat O’Craigo merchandise, orders will not be sent in exceptionally hot weather. If there are any foreseen delays you will be notified promptly.
- In the instance that you provide an incorrect delivery address, Boat O’Craigo will not be responsible for any loss or damage suffered if your order is delivered to the address that you have supplied.
- Please note that all delivery and shipping fees are non-refundable unless a Product fails to comply with the Australia Consumer Law consumer guarantee provisions.
- For deliveries to South Australia: as per the South Australian Liquor Licensing Legislation 2019 amendments, you agree that the recipient of the delivery is required to sign a declaration confirming their name and that they are aged 18 years and over. If the recipient looks under 25, they will be required to provide proof of age identification (photographic ID and date of birth), which will be recorded and held for a minimum of 12 months. If the recipient nominates an alternative person to collect the delivery, their details will be kept as a signed declaration.
Copyright and Intellectual Property
The website, its content, layout and design including but not limited to logo, photographs, code, data and graphics may only be used for personal reference and may not be copied, reproduced or stored without the written consent of Boat O’Craigo.